For all their usefulness, Lotus Notes views are frequently a major headache for developers. Any updates must be performed manually, one-by-one. And even basic cosmetic changes (like changing the colors of a number of views to meet corporate identity requirements) can require hours or even days of painstaking tedious repetition to complete. What's more, the need to perform all these repetitive manual tasks tends to introduce human error to the process of Notes development.
* Get a consistent, professional look-and-feel for all your Notes Database views in minutes
* Enhance the end-user experience by ensuring relevant columns are available where needed
* Dramatically speed up development and maintenance for Notes applications
* Expand your development capabilities—take advantage of practical features that are not part of
the standard DOMINO Designer toolset
* Added 'Inherited Design' filter option for selection tree
* Implemented Shift + Click for multiple check Box selection in tree
* Fixed bug: When editing columns Target Frame (single and double click) and/or the Web Access color (Active link, Unvisited and Visited colors) properties were lost
* Fixed minor product performance, usability, display and stability issues
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in viewEZ 9.1.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.